HOW TO ORDER CABINET KNOBS FROM KNOBCO.COM
How do I order knobs?
- To provide you with the lowest possible prices we only accept online orders. Please click here to view our online knob catalog.
- Choose a knob cateogry and then select any knob to see more information about that knob. You will be taken to a page that shows a bigger picture of the knob, along with a side view, and the availability of the knob.
- Add the knobs of your choice to the shopping cart by filling in the "Quantity" box and the "Screw Size" and then click "Add to Cart." Please note that if a screw size is not selected, you knobs will be sent with a standard 1" screw.
- When you are done shopping, click the "checkout" button to finalize and pay for your order. Please note that on your credit card or bank satement the charge will display as "Scenic Route - PayPal."
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from knobco.com once we receive your order. You will receive an additional confirmation e-mail, including a tracking number, once your order has shipped.
What payment methods do you accept?
You have two payment options. The first option is to pay with any major credit card. The second option is to pay with a Paypal account. If you do not have a Paypal account and do not wish to sign up for one then please select the credit card option. You will see both options when you checkout. The transaction will show up on your credit card or bank statement as " Scenic Route - PayPal."
*Important note: Keeping your credit card information safe is our top priority. To ensure your protection we use Paypal as our credit card processor. They have the most advanced credit card protection technology and are trusted by over 60 million people worldwide to handle their online money transactions.
What is your minimum order?
We have a minimum order of 3 knobs unless stated otherwise. You can mix and match different designs or order all of the same design.
How do I know which size screw to order?
Before ordering please measure the thickness of your cabinets and drawers. Then add approximately 0.25" to your measurement to allow room to screw on the knob. One cabinet or drawer screw is included with each knob. This will allow you to easily install your knobs the day that you receive them instead of going to a hardware store and buying cabinet or drawer screws. When you select a knob to add to your cart, there will be a link for you to enter in the quantity and size of each cabinet or drawer screw that you need. If you do not select a screw size when placing your order, we will send standard size 1.0" screws.
How much do your kitchen cabinet knobs cost?
Knobs are priced from $6 to $10 each. Sale prices usually run from $4 to $6 each. The price includes the hardware to install your knobs.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping to the United States is a flat rate of $10 for any order amount.
All Other Countries
Depending on which country you live in, you may be required to pay two shipping related charges. The first fee is paid to us. The fee is a flat rate of $15 for shipping and handling outside USA. The second fee may or may not be charged by your country for taxes/duties for importing into your country. Before you order please check with your government tax agency to figure out if you will need to pay any fees for buying products that are shipped to you.
How long will it take to deliver my knobs?
Average delivery time is 5 to 7 days. If an item is out of stock, production and delivery usually takes 2-4 weeks.
What if my cabinet knobs arrive damaged or are not the design that I ordered?
If you receive any damaged cabinet knobs or if you receive the wrong design please let us know and we will replace them at no charge. For us to replace the knobs we need you to provide proof by emailing us pictures. Once we receive and verify your proof we will ship your replacement knobs.
What is your return policy?
We will accept all returns (for any reason) requested within two weeks from the date the knobs are received. To receive a refund, follow the steps below:
- Send us an e-mail stating that you would like to return the knobs and we will provide you with our U.S. address where we can accept returns.
- Repackage the knobs in the original packaging and ship the knobs to our U.S. address at your own expense.
- Once we receive the knobs we will issue a refund*.
*Please note: knobco.com charges a restocking fee of 20% of the order total on all returned orders and all shipping charges are non-refundable.
How do I check on the status of my order?
When you place an order at knobco.com, you will receive a user name and password that will give you access to information regarding your order. Click here to login to your account. Once you have logged in, you can click on "View your order history" to see your order. This page will give you the details and status of your order. If you have not yet paid, there will be a link for you to "make a payment" in order to complete your order.
Still have questions?
Click here to visit our frequently asked questions page to find the answers.